Easy Bible Trivia Questions
1. What gave Samson his unusual strength?
2. While walking along the shore of the Sea of Galilee, Jesus called His first disciples saying, "Follow Me and I will make you__________."
3. After Jesus was born an angel appeared to Joseph telling him to gather his family and flee the country. Where did they go?
4. After returning from their exile, what was the name of the city where Joseph, Mary and Jesus lived?
5. John the Baptist lived off the land. What did he eat?
6. Jesus' first recorded miracle occurred at a wedding in Cana of Galilee. What did He do?
7. God changed Jacob's name to what?
8. Who was told to name his son Solomon?
9. Jesus says that He is "living bread which came down from Heaven." What happens to anyone who eats this bread?
10. During the Last Supper, Peter initially became upset with Jesus because Jesus wanted to____________.
11. What was the Apostle Paul's occupation?
12. Where was Jesus arrested the night of His betrayal?
13. Finish this verse—"If God be for us,___________________."
14. Some of the Psalms in the Bible are long, some are short. Which one is longest?
15. What person in the Old Testament was turned into a pillar of salt?
16. Who disobeyed God and wound up spending three days and nights inside a large fish?
17. God's Children, the nation of Israel, roamed the wilderness for 40 years after leaving Egypt. What special food did He give to them from Heaven?
18. Who was the wisest of all the kings?
19. Jesus spoke of the wise man who built his house on ____, and the foolish man who built his house on ____.
20. What did the three wise men from the East bring as gifts when they visited the Baby Jesus in Bethlehem?
21. God told this old man that he was going to father a child. Who was the old man?
22. How many books are in the Bible?
23. Finish this verse—"I am Alpha and Omega,_______________________."
24. Who would become known for owning a "coat of many colors?"
25. Finish this verse—"But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up as wings of eagles,_______________________________________________."
26. What was David's occupation before he became king?
27. Who told the first lie mentioned in the Bible?
28. Who was the oldest living man, and how old was he when he died?
29. How many people did Jesus feed with five barley loaves and two fish?
30. Finish this verse—"I can do all things through ____________________."